Introducing the "Morris Book Worm" Customer Rewards Program
At the Morris Book Shop, we are very grateful for our customers. The support you've shown us keeps us going financially, and the love you've shown us makes us glad to be here!
As a token of our appreciation, and to get to know our customers better, we've started the Morris Book Worm customer rewards program. It's similar to programs you may be familiar with at other businesses, but there are two things we like about the Morris Book Worm: it's completely free to sign up; and it doesn't require a card, keyfob, special password, or account number (we assume you have enough of those already).
Once you're enrolled, just tell us your name every time you check out, and we'll keep track of what you've spent with us.** When you've reached the $200 mark, a $10.00 credit will be applied automatically to your next purchase. And signing up is easy, too: just let a bookseller know you'd like to join, and we'll get you started. We look forward to getting to know you by name!
**We will never share customer information with anyone: that's a solemn promise. More fine print: institutional accounts aren't eligible, only actual people. Account tabulation doesn't include sales tax paid or purchases of gift cards (purchases paid for with gift cards do count, however). OK, that's all the fine print.
Happy Holidays from the Morris Book Shop!
To get the latest news from the Morris Book Shop, sign up for our email newsletter! (We'll never sell your email address to any third parties.)
- Brad Jones signs "Black Walls Turn Gray: A Veteran's Novel of War and Recovery"(1 day)
- Photographer and author Ed Lawrence discusses photography and signs "Kentucky 120" (2 days)
- Mark Wahlgren Summers signs "The Ordeal of the Reunion: A New History of Reconstruction"(8 days)
- NaNoWriMo Write-In(9 days)
- Melissa Estes Blair reads from and signs "Revolutionizing Expectations: Women's Organizations, Feminism, and American Politics 1965-1980"(9 days)
- Charlie Hughes reads from and signs "Salt River Anthology"(15 days)